Thursday 7 May 2009

Five years from now...

It seems quite difficult for me to give an account of a day in five years' time, but I'll try anyway. :) So, it is Thursday. I wake up at 6 o'clock (actually it's my husband and daughter who usually wake me up ;)), have a tasty breakfast, and go to one of secondary schools in Wroclaw so as to teach English, of course;)! I finish work at 1 o'clock and, go home to prepare dinner and after that I go shopping with my sister-in-law, who lives very nearby, but we don't have very much time as, both being teachers of English, we both have private lessons in our flats. When my husband comes home from work (he works as a travel agent), he eats dinner, and my mother-in-law, who has been taking care of our little daughter for several hours, can go home. In the evening I spend my time with my family, and call my mum, who lives in Mogilno to give her an account of my busy day. :) I'm just happy!:)

No comments: