Tuesday 26 January 2010

Something new :)

Some time has passed since our graduation from the Teacher Training College, and I've decided to tell those of you that I haven't met for a long time what my life looks like right now. I'm still studying English (IFA) and I really enjoy it! I've just finished the course on the English phraseology and the holistic approach to teaching. I don't have any exams right now, so I'm having a ball at home, preparing for my wedding - I'm going to choose the wedding dress in two weeks! I just can't wait to do it!! Besides, I've started learning Spanish and, to my mind, it's a wonderful and rather easy language. Just look:

Hola! Me llamo Basia y soy estudiante de filologia inglesa. Me gusta con locura bailar y cantar y no me gusta nada la comida rapida, porque es rica en calorias. De momento estoy muy feliz! Besos!!

Does anyone know what is written above? ;) Check it!
Regards! :)))

1 comment:

Monika said...

Looking for a wedding dress is one of the best aspect of getting married! :)
Good luck and remember! Mine is for selling ;)